Miller H-Design Duraflex 2 points harness with 2 D rings at the sternal point + the back side and automatic buckles on chest and legs straps.
The Miller H-Design harnesses are the new generation of harnesses dedicated to construction and general industry sectors providing more comfort, freedom of movements and safety to workers.
COMFORT AND FREEDOM OF MOVEMENTS
- Exclusive H architecture of the harness, thanks to its ergonomically placed webbing, providing a total freedom of movements for the arms.
- Horizontal leg straps preventing uncomfortable friction on the legs and on the groin (vs traditional leg straps) increasing comfort for the user during work
- Stretch webbing on the shoulders to provide even more comfort
EASY AND QUICK ADJUSTABILITY & CONNECTION
- Easy to access and adjust buckles: intuitive movement up to down
- Very accessible anchor points: bended position back D-ring
- Adjustable leg straps
- Easy Front strap clip
- Sternal point with D ring
GREATER SAFETY AND EASIER TRACEABILITY
- Fluo green textile, high visible stitching, front and back fall indicators to facilitate visual inspection before working
- Labels improving yearly checking follow-up for a better traceability
- Water-repellent and stain free webbing for greater product durability
- Hi-visibility vest (option) to see workers even in dark environments (EN ISO 20471 )