We are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant/ Accounts Receivable Candidate for our company in Dublin 12.
- Cash Management & Other Duties
- Cash receipting – Daily Cash / Cheques posting.
- Preparation of physical invoices on a daily basis; ensuring these are sent out to all customers.
- Daily Interaction with customers to resolve outstanding issues. Provide copy invoices, POD’s, statements & follow up to ensure credit requests are approved.
- Preparation of daily cash report and reconciliation of same for month end.
- Set up of new debtor accounts including ensuring all signed documentation and references are on file prior to same.
- Daily review and release of debtors ‘On Hold’.
- Monthly close- off for debtors including statement run.
- Reconcile A/R to G/L on a monthly basis.
- Follow up with Debtor balance on a monthly basis and report in a monthly meeting to Company Director.
- Work closely with AP and financial accountant and cross train with other members of staff to ensure full knowledge across the full ledger and adequate holiday cover can be maintained.
- Assisting with other month end procedures.
- Assisting with all financial audits both internal and external.
- Any other ad hoc duties as deemed appropriate by the management team (including Shop cover on a rostered basis for weekends and evenings).
- A self-starter with an ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent communication skills / Confident Phone Manner
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Multi-tasking abilities
To apply please send a cover letter and C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org